Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is looking to replace it current external website and content management system. The existing website is ten years old and requires a new modern design which meets the needs of the Trust and the patients and families who use our services.
The Trust is inviting bids to provide the following:
• Design of a new website that meets the Trust’s requirements
• Project management of the process of constructing the new website, ensuring engagement with users.
• It must look and feel “fresh and inviting” to end users and project a professional, well organised and responsive organisation
• It will support the delivery of the Trusts Care Values both in content and “theming”
• It will project a professional, well organised and responsive organisation
• It will be easy to maintain for non-technical staff so that sub-editors can be established within teams
• It will inspire confidence in our staff as a means of providing information about the hospital and its services to the wider community and target audiences and encourage teams to supply and keep updated relevant information
• It will be accessible to end users offering intuitive navigation, facilities for people with sensory impairment or disability, different languages etc. and usable on a variety of devices such as PC, tablet and smart phone
• It will enable Video integration, social media feeds and have the potential to highlight urgent messages as and when needed
• It will include features that support web administrators in producing regular reports on reach, audience etc. and that support the maintenance of an up to date, current facility.
• It will include the facility for interaction between the Trust and stakeholders for example through the completion of on line forms, submission of requests for further information, on-line giving through its Charity pages.
• It will provide a searchable repository for our Patient Information Leaflets and provide the means to create and maintain an online Directory Of Services