Dumfries & Galloway Housing Partnership require Unified Communications, Telephone Services and Contact Centre.
This project will deliver:
– Implementation of SfB as the UC solution across the whole organisation;
– Public telephone network (PSTN) breakout from SfB for incoming and outgoing telephone calls including calls to and from the contact centre;
– Dialled minutes related to the PSTN calls;
– Porting of DGHP’s existing landline telephone numbers to the Solution;
– Provision of an omnichannel contact centre which as a minimum includes inbound and outbound telephony, email, text messaging (SMS), webchat and social media (minimum of Facebook and Twitter public posts and direct messages);
– Ability to integrate the contact centre solution with business applications such as Housing Management System and CRM; and
– Voice and screen recording for the contact centre; and
– Mobile devices, SIM card rental and calls including porting of DGHP’s mobile numbers to the Solution.
The Tender Response shall also provide an optional cost for a Workforce Management solution for the contact centre.