The Slide creative and wider ArcelorMittal Orbit integrated campaigns have been very successful so far, helping make a loss making venue profitable. However, by the time this tender process is completed, some of these campaigns and overarching creatives will have been in market for 2 years.
We are therefore looking for a partner to develop or evolve an overarching creative solution(s) for the ArcelorMittal Orbit and The Slide and help meet the objectives. In developing this overarching creative solution we also require the appointed agency:
• To demonstrate a strategic and creative approach in developing a suite of high impact content.
• To create advertising taglines and provide copywriting support. We see this support taking the form of short form copy on print adverts, and terminology that can be fed across online platforms.
• Develop templates / the look and feel for London and UK-wide marketing campaigns. The types of materials regularly used in our campaigns includes but are not limited to:
o Outdoor billboard advertising (static and digital)
o Display advertising (MPU and leaderboards e.g. Time Out)
o Website graphics
o Social media static and motion content
o Bespoke eshot graphics
o Short (10 second) motion digital adverts
o Print adverts in London based newspapers as well as Tourism magazines.
• Help reinvigorate the ArcelorMittal Orbit as a visitor attraction with stunning London skyline views, and make it clear that this attraction is situated in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
• Provide strategic counsel and creative ideas on how we can drive consumer engagement and boost ticket sales through social media and digital activity – in particular, how this links through to the website and PPC (see list of tasks above).
In addition, we will need more practical, day-to-day support, including, but not limited to:
• Delivery of ad-hoc advertising and marketing materials, to support promotional opportunities which fall out of campaign periods.
• Maintenance of the ArcelorMittal Orbit website.
• Hosting of the ArcelorMittal Orbit website and ensuring excellent site performance including providing out-of-hours support in the site of major site issues (eg the site going down or a security breach).
• Development of new features, pages and functionality for the ArcelorMittal Orbit on request from LLDC Marketing team.
• Management of the ArcelorMittal Orbit PPC programme, including PPC ad buying (and providing PPC evaluation and monitoring reports).
• Elements of ArcelorMittal Orbit media buying, particularly around major campaigns.
• Periodic Google Analytic reporting – to assist with post campaign evaluation and contribute to strategic decision making based on insights