Redditch Borough Council on behalf of Rubicon Leisure (RL) a brand new Local Authority Trading Company, is looking for a dynamic and forward thinking marketing specialist to help the new business meet its growth aspirations and achieve its vision of;
‘Promote being active to enrich residents’ quality of life, reduce social isolation, connect communities and break down barriers to participation by providing high quality leisure and cultural opportunities’
RL wishes to adopt best practice from the private sector coupled with a social conscience to instil an ethos of customer confidence, with a brand that is associated with value for money, friendly service, enjoyment and efficiency. It is a requirement for RL to always make it clear that facilities are owned and financially supported by Redditch Borough Council.
RL will go live from the 1st December 2018 and will initially include the following services within its portfolio;
• Abbey Stadium Sports Centre
• Palace Theatre
• Forge Mill Needle Museum and Bordesley Abbey Visitor Centre
• Pitcheroak Golf Course
• Batchley Community Centre
• Oakenshaw Community Centre
• Windmill Community Centre
• Winyates Green Community Centre
In order to achieve the commercial objectives, instil brand awareness and drive brand loyalty and become competitive in the marketplace, RL will require the following services from a design and marketing specialist.
1. New Branding
2. Style Guide
3. Design of Promotional material
5. Social media platforms
6. Marketing Plan
7. Advice and Support in evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and proposed frameworks.