The FSCS are seeking to appoint a supplier who can provide a high-quality service which demands minimum amount of FSCS input before distribution, which is timely and cost effective.
Traditional and Social Media Monitoring
– FSCS requires supplier to provide a traditional and social media monitoring and production of daily accurate and relevant email bulletins.
– The email bulletins must detail all FSCS name mentions and preferably other related coverage e.g. relating to firm failures, regulatory matters etc. based on agreed criteria and/ or keywords.
– The email bulletins must provide links to full copies of the articles, gathered by a dedicated team of readers, or other robust methods (e.g. automated using key words, algorithms etc.) and the ability to print articles as necessary
Monthly Traditional and Social Media Evaluation and Reporting
– The service provider must provide monthly traditional and social media evaluation reports within three days of the end of each month to include;
iv) Other relevant information as agreed
Media Contact and Relationship Management Database
– The service provider must provide access to a media contact and relationship management database
– The media contact and relationship management database provided by the service provider must be accessible electronically and remotely (e.g. online)
– The media contact and relationship management database provided by the service provider must have the ability to create media distribution lists for issuing press releases to selected media contacts
– The media contact and relationship management database provided by the service provider must have the ability to have conversations, emails, etc with media contacts
– Service Provider must be able to provide a Media Contact and Relationship Database.
– Service Provider must be able to provide all the services as specified to meet FSCS’s Integrated Media Monitoring requirements.