The National Citizen Service (“NCS”) was set up by the Government in 2011 to tackle some of the biggest social challenges in the UK. Through a wide range of community programmes and projects for young adults, it looks to build social cohesion, mobility and engagement.
NCS have been using Salesforce for the last 5 years and have had integrated telephony platform for 3 years. The Trust has built up our contact centre experience as an organisation and need to scale the implementation to be able to work with a wider range of organisations and increased support for remote agents and complexity of routing.
NCS want to procure a solution that will co-terminate with our Salesforce contract in approximately 2 years 5 months with a commencement date of 1st August 2020. The expected value of the contract is anticipated to be valued at £400,000 – £600,000 per annum.
The required outputs of this service should be inclusive of but not limited to;
- Capability to be able to make phone calls and automatically log these in Salesforce.
- Able to record calls securely in order to review at a later date
- Fully integrated PCI payment system that deals with stopping and resuming the call recording.
- Automatic dialing of lists stored within Salesforce.
- Capability to be able to dial from static lists/reports in Salesforce.
- Capability to be able to route to advisors based on criteria within Salesforce.
- Capability to be able to have context specific IVR messages based on data within Salesforce.
- The functionality for customers to be able to leave voice messages and to be securely stored
- Reporting suite that makes use of internal Salesforce & Einstein reporting.
- Monitor usage, agent utilisation and workforce and provide reporting.
- Compatibility with workforce management systems.
- The ability to be able to pop the right screen within Salesforce when a call comes in.
- Ability to be able to create transcripts of calls for analysis.
- Ability to be able to define & automate customer contact strategy.
- Gamification & wallboards.
- The ability to be able to identify and present a local phone number in different regions.
- The solution should easily integrate within the Salesforce UI. The solution should be usable to advisors that are both experienced and inexperienced.
- The solution should be able to be scalable and flex and shrink with demand. Upto 1,500 users at peak and down to 500 at low periods.
- The solution should be highly maintainable.
- High uptime for contact centres that are mission critical and require high availability.