There are two sides to the coin when it comes to tender writing. The writing of the actual Invitation to Tender (ITT) document and then writing a tender in response to the ITT.
This page deals with the former…
- Have you specified what you want to achieve and how… or will you leave the “how” down to those that submit a tender?
- What questions will you ask to get the type of answers you are looking for?
- Would you like us to share your Invitation to Tender (ITT) with our readers?
Complete the form below and we’ll push it out to our audience… in the text area:
- Specify your requirement in detail.
- Ask the bidder how they are qualified to deliver the solution.
- Ask the bidder how they will deliver the requirement.
Alternatively, if you are struggling to ask the right questions then our partners over at Winning Tenders will be happy to have a FREE 15 minute chat and quote you on putting together an appropriate Invitation to Tender (ITT) in order to help you to select the best 3 potential suppliers to attend a selection panel meeting.