The purpose of this ITT is to assist ORE Catapult in establishing a PR & Public Affairs Services Framework by appointing a number of professional, reliable Suppliers to meet the following requirements:
Lot 1 – Public Relations & Campaign Support Services. Supporting ORE Catapult’s PR, marketing and campaign activity at a strategic and tactical level.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
• Strategic planning and insight.
• Identifying media opportunities, writing press releases, interviewing spokespeople, drawing up target media lists, media target recommendations (national, regional and vertical channel trade press), reporting and evaluation.
• Campaign support through planning, scripting and storyboarding supporting material, and full campaign implementation.
• Social media – strategy, copywriting, implementation
• Advertising – strategy and campaigns, design, liaison with ad-buying agencies.
Lot2 – Public Affairs : Strategic, logistical and tactical support in delivering parliamentary briefings and information dissemination in Westminster and devolved administrations.